Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Teddy Bear Parade Series

Good morning my crafty friends! Today I bring you a Birthday card for
My Crafting Channel  Teddy Bear Parade Series
Now isn't this bear adorable?
He is the 6th bear on Cricuts Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge.
All my bears have been cut at 3.5 inches and I feel like a little girl dressing them each day in a new outfit.This reminds me of when I was younger and we had paper dolls which I loved to play with.

Here is a shot of the inside of the card, in which I used two different stamp sets.
Joys Life " Punny Animals" and My Creative Time "Beary Special Thoughts"
I hope you enjoyed today's card now I am off to play with some more Teddy Bears.
Have a great weekend my friends!
Challenges entered:
My Crafting Channel- Teddy Bear Series
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday Linky Party.

5 comments:

Nana said...

Oh Jenny you are rocking these cards. Love this one, the stamped bear is too cute. Thanks for linking up with the Teddy Bear Parade Series

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw Jenny, this couldn't be cuter! The way you dressed your birthday bear is so stinken cute! The papers are all so fun:) GREAT job my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Adorable.

Pam said...

What a darling card! Thanks for playing along!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

super cute teddy bear card