Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CAS Birthday Card!

Hello all my crafty friend! Today I have a clean and simple card that I threw together for a couple of challenges.

 I don't know about you but I find this one of the hardest challenges to do. So with keeping with the thyme I used a piece of card stock for the base of the card which measures 4.25 by 5.25.
I then added a sheet of paper from The Breathe Paper Collection and added a sticker from Ancestry.com
My Happy Birthday sentiment is from My Craft Spot inside and out set #2
I added a chip board button along with some crinkled ribbon from My Craft Spot also.

 This is a shot of the inside of the card along with the inside sentiment.
This is about as clean and simple as I can get. LOL!


Challenges Entered:
My Craft Spot: Clean and Simple.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping bye!

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card i love the soft hues and the elegant design. The blue and the tan go so well together
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karon said...

What a great card - love the sentiment and the wonderful papers! TFS

Life and Knits said...

Great card Jenny. I love the elgant simplicity of it. The ribbon and button are beautiful, so are the papers.

Have a great day!

Susie

Sherrie K. said...

Very pretty Jenny! I love the simplicity of it! The chipboard button is super fun!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Gorgeous card! It looks super inside and out, Jenny!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Gwen said...

This is awesome! I love the colors and the fun ticket on the front. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

Gwen

http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com