Friday, July 19, 2013

Yummy Ice Cream Birthday!

Hello to all my crafty friends! 
It seams like forever since I last posted anything and I must say it is pretty sad when even your family starts to ask what the heck is up?
To tell you the truth it has been pretty hot and muggy around here and I just have not felt like doing anything!

Then I came across these fun challenges over at Bitten By the Bug2 and Die Cuttin Diva's so I decided to join in the fun and help Celebrate National Ice Cream month.
For this challenge I decided on a very
clean and simple Birthday card using scraps from my stash, which means I can also enter this weeks challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room #106

Ice Cream, Ice Cream, we all ask for ice cream!
(at least in my house we do!)
I used Joys Life Yummy Pun for the sentiment and found some cool Birthday ribbon to match by sashes.

The ice cream border was cut from Cricuts Doodlecharm Cartridge by using my gypsy and welding two sets of the ice cream borders together so it would fit across the card. I then cut out the ice cream charm and placed it on a action wobble for a little extra fun.
Now after making this wonderful yummy card, it time to say goodbye and run upstairs and grab a bowl of Ice Cream!
As always thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

L.B. said...

This is super cute and it also works for the Die Cuttin's Divas challenge this week - also ice cream!

Anonymous said...

Love your adorable ice cream cones.
Yummy!
Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Adrian said...

So pretty!

Pat N. said...

This is adorable, Jenny! Love your ice cream cone border and the colors look so good together. Thanks for joining in the DCD ice cream challenge!

Sharon said...

What a yummy card!! Love the ice cream border and the great ribbons. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Ice Cream' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

Brenda said...

What a "cool" card! I love your ice cream border and then the cone in the circle! Great colors on this card and I just love, love the card sentiment! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

Pam MacKay said...

Love all the ice cream cones super cute design!!

shelly said...

cute as ever ice cream border jenny i always forget to use that feature. thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at bbtb2 :)

Gerda said...

What a adorable card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Yummy card. Love the colors and design.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥