Monday, April 22, 2013

Say Cheese! Disney Hollywood Studios Layout.

Good Morning all my Crafty friends! Once again it is Monday and my turn to post a project over at Joy's Life Design Team Blog.
Today I decided it was time to get back working on my Disney Album from 2011
and it just so happened that Joy's Life.com had the perfect stamp to go along with my Disney layout!
"Say Cheese "
Is from Joy's Life new release called "That Tastes Punny"
The first page of my layout is the entrance to the park.
and since this park is called Disney Hollywood Studios, I went with a movie theme.
 The film strip was cut from Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridge at 4 inches.
The rest of the cuts are SVG from KaDoodle Bug Designs  "Movie Star Dog"( which sadly to say is no longer available)
The Disney title is my first attempt at using the cut and print feature on my Cameo.
I finished the layout with finishing touches of Faux Stitching and Button Brads.
I hope you enjoyed today's project, I do have the second page to this layout finished, but I am waiting for the wind to stop blowing and the sun to come out to take pictures to share with you.
As always thanks for stopping bye!
Challenges Entered:
Red Carpet Studios Brad Pitt  layout - use brads.
DL. Art  Thankful Thursday April Linky Challenge- Anything goes.

9 comments:

Nana said...

What a fabulous LO.

Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Darcy said...

Love the button brads! This is perfect for our challenge. Thanks for playing along at Red Carpet Studio!

Sherrie K. said...

Jenny, what a fabulous Disney layout!! I love the filmstrip and all the other cuts are amazing and do perfect for your page! I love the theme you went with for your page!
The pictures are so fun and your Disney book will be fantastic when you are done! TFS! GREAT job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

This is awesome!!!! LOVE the LO and all your cuts and embellishments!
Another GREAT LO Jenny!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

Robin said...

Love the layout! Everything looks fantastic:) Thanks for joining us at RCS.

(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

Patty B said...

Great layout that captures the fun of Disney!

DIANA L. said...

Awesome layout Jenny-- I love mouseland!!
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes April Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

Hey Jenny!! I love this!! Sadly I am still working on my Disney pictures from my honeymoon 26 yrs ago!! The good tha only thing about being so far behind is that I can scraplift all the pages from you!!! haha Karen♥

Caryn S said...

Where did you get the B&W background DP? Love this!