Monday, March 11, 2013

Furever Friends Disney Layout

Good morning all my Crafty Friends and Happy Monday!
Today I have another post for Joys Life Design Team.
For the whole month of March the Design Team Girls can make want ever there little heart desires! So want better time to catch up up on my pictures from 2011 and work  on my Disney Album.

The Disney paper is from by EK Sucess( just one of the many items pick up on vacation)
I used Joys Life Lots of Puns for the" Furever Friends" and " Hot Dog" sentiments!

I then added a paw print beside the Hot Dog sentiment and then for the Furever Friends sentiment I made a tag from Tags Bags and More Cricut Cartridge cutting the tag at 3/4 of a inch.
 Goofy was cut at 4 inches from Disney and Friends Cricut Cartridge. I also found these cool Mickey buttons and the border punch while on vacation so of course I had to use these on the layout.
So that is it for today's layout. I hope you have enjoyed it and I was able to inspired you to dig out some old photos and make a layout. 



6 comments:

Nana said...

Such a fun and cute LO. Love it.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Sherrie K. said...

This is AMAZING Jenny! I love all the fun cuts and cute, cute layout!
Absolutely adorable! I can't imagine the album you will end up with-it's gonna be spectacular!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

I LOVE your adorable LO Jenny!!!
Oh I so wish we were heading back to see Mickey and all his friends!!
FAB job with the design, I love those mickey buttons and perfect sentiment!!!
I agree with Sherrie~ this album is going to be AMAZING!!

Patty B said...

Great layout, Jenny! Lots of fun to look at. :)

~ Jo ~ said...

Amazing layout!!! Love the colors and the sketch of the layout! Great pictures too!!

Hugs,
Jo

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

This is awesome! I love all the details. Super job. :) ~Tami