Monday, January 28, 2013

Love My Bug!

Here it is once again Monday and time for another Joys Life Design Team Post. 
With Valentines Day right around the corner the Design team will be making project with a love theme using Joys Life "Joyful Hearts" which can be purchased HERE.
I love making layouts and since I have 3 granddaughters I can go all out with all the girly stuff, like glitter, stickles, ribbon and yes the colour pink!
I used clipboard letters for the word ADORE covering them in matching paper and added stickles on the edges.

I also finally got around to using my Sew Ribbon by We R Memory Makers which I picked up at Scrap Camp in October. It was so much fun to use, I really don't know why I waited so long,
I bet you see a lot of my layouts with ribbon in the near future.
On the tag I used Joys Life "Joyful Hearts" and the sentiment is from Joys Life "All Around Sentiments".
I used a photo corner punch for the corners with yet more stickles. The sentiment is also from Joys Life "Joyful Hearts".
The bear is a SVG file from Bear Hugs which sadly is no longer in business.
I am also going to enter this layout in D.L. Art  Thankful Thursday Challenge- use red or pink.
Once again thank you for stopping bye.



7 comments:

Life and Knits said...

Beautiful card Jenny!

Love that lovely bear!

Susie

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

What a sweet little LO! Love all the layers and bling. Bunny Hugs, Tami

June Houck said...

This is a super cute LO, Jenny! I love all the hearts and the sweet bear :)

L.B. said...

So sweet and fun. Love the pink pink pink

Sherrie K. said...

WOW, WOW!!! How super cute is this! I LOVE the darling bear and honey pot! Such great flowers too!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love this! So many fun details. The title is especially fun :)

DIANA L. said...

Your card is adorable that bear is just too cute I love the ribbon.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 red or pink challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com