Thursday, June 7, 2012

Some Bunny Loves You!


Hello my Crafty Friends, today I have a quick card I made last night after talking to my sister. She had the nerve to ask me where my new projects were for this week, she said she was really getting bored  looking at the same thing over and over again ! LOL! She cracks me right up, she is one of those crafters that can not make up her mind on anything and takes at least 2 days to make one layout, but I must admit they do turn out really nice and everything is just perfect.
Yes, Debby I still love you even if you do get bossy with me, ( just joking) but then you are my older sister. 
So today I have a card that I cut using my Cameo and this weeks Freebie over at Bear Hugs Art & Scraps
Don't forget to head over to Bear Hugs and get your free file, they are a dream to work with.

I used Peachy Keen stamps for the cute little bunnies face. Inked and chalked all the edges and added a little bit of bling and glitter pen.

Once again thank you for stopping by my blog ! Have a great weekend.
Challenges that I will be entering are:
Fantabulous Cricut challenge me Monday - "Bugs"
Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge - "Summertime"
Just a Scrappin - "Lets make it move"


17 comments:

BugBites said...

Jenny, this is so sweet. I gotta go get that file. Hope you have been well.

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

This is oh so cute! Love that bunny! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

Georgiana said...

This bunny is adorable. Loving the details you added with the kite, butterfly, and bows.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Nana said...

Outstanding and way too cute.

Hugs
Nana
www.mycraftingchannel.com

DIANA L. said...

This is so stinking' CUTE! great colors contrast and design.

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun 'sister' story! I understand completely...I have 3! They help keep us on our toes! Love your card! Sweet little bear!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Cindy Beland said...

WOW your card is just too CUTE!SUPER SUPER job with it,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

Unknown said...

Hey Jenny.. Lovely card...!!! I loved his smile...

Sherrie K. said...

So super cute!!! That face is just the cutest!! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

This bunny is oh too cute. Great card. Thanks for joining us over at the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

HUgs,
Patty
Creativediva98.blogspot.com
Getting Cricky DT

Melissa said...

Jenny,
Your bunny is so adorable!! I love all the details you put into your card!! I do the Scrappin' Saturday post over at Fantabulous Cricut & am going to showcase your card tomorrow!
Melissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Sugarlips said...

This is so adorable! I love the bunny :)

Thanks for joining us in the Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

Jessie
Getting Cricky DTM

CraftyJAR said...

This card is stink in' cute!!!!! Love the peachy keen face, the layers and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.
Judy

Patti B said...

Great job. Love your bunny. Thanks for sharing and joining our challenge at Just A Scrappin'

Unknown said...

The little bunny is so sweet. I just love his little smile. Adorable. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky

Heather
Getting Cricky Design Team Member

Miranda said...

Super cute! Love the bunny and his face! Thanks for joining us for the Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky with K Andrew!
Miranda :)
Getting Cricky DT
www.nanasscrapspot.com