Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Challenge #68 Little Angel

 Good Morning my crafty friends. This weeks challenge over at Cooking with Cricut is a photo inspiration, use the colors in the photo, a tree, or whatever this amazing pictures inspires you to make! As soon as I saw this picture, I knew I wanted to play. 
Here is my take of the photos. I choice to use the colours in the picture to inspire me.
 This darling little angel is a cutting file from Paper Crafting World. I embossed her dress with my cuttlebug and placed her on a cloud.
 I just love her face, when ever I look at her I get a silly grin on my own face.
 The title was cut from 3 Birds on Parade.

The tree and deer were cut from Paper Doll Dress Up. Finishing touches are flock added to the antlers and tree, bling to the tree, photo corners with brads and of course all edges were inked. So as always thanks for stopping bye and have a great week.  Make sure you head over to Cooking with Cricut to see what the rest of the design have done and I look forward to seeing how you are inspired by this amazing photo challenge.
I will also be entering this layout into another couple of fun challenges first one is The Cuttlebug Spot. This weeks challenge is Winter Time.
The next one is Getting Scrappy: This weeks challenge is anything goes! Must be a layout and include a cricut cut or SVG.

12 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Wow! The picture and card are stunning! How creative!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Jenny....Love all the detail! You're so talented!
♥ Jill
Come and join my link party!
http://jaihartjustlovelydesigns.blogspot.com/2012/01/sundays-are-lovely-at-jaihart.html

Charlotte said...

Jenny, Your LO is wonderful!! The design and colors are great and that little angel is sooooooo cute.
Charlotte

Lisa said...

Wow, Jenny, this is so beautiful!! The angel is so precious and I love the colors!! Gorgeous layout :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Hi Jenny,
Super cute layout! Love the angels face.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Michelle (scrappinforkenzie) said...

I love how soft this is and I love all your embossing! This is great! Thank you for playing with us at Getting Scrappy!
Michelle GSDT
scrappinforkenzie.blogspot.com

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

That angel is too cute! And I love the embossing on the reindeer and tree! Thank you so much for joining us at Getting Scrappy!
Lisa GSDT
lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com

Cely said...

aw, this is so cute, jenny! :) i love the angel's face... so adorable!

Yup, 1st birthdays are huuuuge here. Lol, and I always seem to be crafting for 1st birthday parties. :)

Jens Craft Corner said...

This layout is just adorable. I love the darling little angels. They are just so cute! I love the color scheme you chose. Thank you for linking up at Amanda's Crafts and More!

Jannie said...

This is beautiful! Love the angel!

Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebug & hugs,
Jannie

Kerry said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

Amanda said...

OMG, your layout is absolutely adorable!!! I just love your sweet angel.. I'm so glad you joined us a Getting Scrappy Challenge and I hope you will join us again this week..

Scrappy Hugs,
Amanda :0)