Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birdhouse Gift Box! Card! and Winner! From the Fall / Halloween Blog Hop!!!

It's time for a fun "Link up Party" over at Robins Creative Cottage. Please join in the fun and see some of everyones favorite projects from the last month. For this link up party I wanted to showcase something different then a card or layout so I have decided to show this beatiful Birdhouse gift box I made.
 Before I get to the winner of the Halloween Blog Hop I would like to show you a card and gift box that I made for a couple of challenges this week.
 The first challenge is Fantabulous Cricut: this weeks challenge is "For the Birds" I decided to make this  card for their challenge. I used my gypsy to make the base of the card and welded two 4.5 inch circle together from George and Basic shapes. I then used Cindy Loo for the top part layers of the card, adding stickles and using my cuttlebug to emboss the inside of the card.
 I then decided to make a matching 3D birdhouse gift box. This is a SVG file that I received from Jani  over at Paper Compulsions, I have been dying to make it and so glad I finally got around to doing it! I used K.C. and Company pattern paper.

  I did make a few changes to the roof by adding a little texture and cutting it in layers and using a scalloped punch. The flowers are from the dollar store. I am also going to enter both these projects into The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge.
and now for what you all have been waiting for!!!!!
I had 27 comments for the Fall/ Halloween Blog Hop
and the lucky winner is #8
what a wonderful layout

could you please email me with your address, so I can get your goodies out to you.
Thank you for stopping bye! Have a great week!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Love all the detail and layers on both projects. Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

Georgiana said...

Your birdhouse is beautiful. Would love for you to stop by when you get a chance.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Cathy said...

gorgeous!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Eek how cute, I just made a birdhouse too! Love yours in blue!
Hugs
Tanya

christys_scrappin said...

This is totally adorable.......great job Mom!

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

OMG jenny, this is spectacular!! I LOVE it, you did a FABULOUS job!! Karen♥

Beckie said...

Great birdhouse. Simply beautiful.

BE Blessed, Beckie

Kate said...

Wow! Jenny, these are fabulous! Absolutely gorgeous! The gift box is a gift in an of itself! What a beautiful, beautiful set!

Kerry said...

Absolutely lovely. I love how you've embossed the roof. Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot.

Larelyn said...

These are fantastic. I love the colors and the cuts are just wonderful. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.

Deborah said...

OMG! OMG! You really outdid yourself this time. This is one of the prettiest projects you have ever made. You ooze with talent! Big Sis

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Jenny,
Gorgeous work as always! Wow! Please stop by on Wednesday after 6AM. ;)

Thanks,
Amy Jo (FCCB Coordinator)
http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com

sheila said...

this set is very nicely done!

Pat N. said...

What a beautiful card and darling birdhouse. You did a great job. Love 'em!--Pat N.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, your project is beautiful Jenny!
Congrats on makimg the top 5 at FCCB!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Wow - these are fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x

Lolis said...

Wow! I love, love, looovee, your projects! The house is adorable!

GiGi said...

This is SO PRETTY! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers!

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, I love it! You really pulled out all of the stops on this one.
Just stopping in from Robin's Link Up Party.
:O)
Jessica

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty! LOVE those blues together!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Cute, cute cute ! Love the blue and white on the card and the birdhouse. Also the flowers are gorgeous. stopping by from Robin's Creative Cottage linking party.

Cathie Rigby said...

These are adorable projects. I love the blue and white very sophisticated! Stopped on over from Robin's Creative Cottage linking party to say hello. TFS Cathie

Patty B said...

Love your projects! Your choice of colors is stunning! Nice to look at. Thanks for linking up to Robin's Creative Cottage party!

Patty
RCC DT Member
Craftykitten1.blogspot.com

Heather May Holbrook said...

I just love your birdhouse- so pretty and creative! Thanks for linking up with Robin's Creative Cottage!
Heather :)