Friday, July 29, 2011

Winner! Winner!

Just a quick post to announce the winner of the Nursery Tail Cartridge from the Christmas in July Bog Hop. I took all the comments from my blog over the four days of the hop and I had a total of 125 comments, I then used Random.org and the lucky winner is # 68.

So the winner is................Shersl84bed.

Congratulation!

I sure hope that you will be able to whip up some great cuts from this cartridge and if you just happen to make any extras cuts you can send them my way! LOL. I was just so bummed when I saw this would not work in my machine, my loss but your gain!

Thanks to all my new and old for followers for visiting my blog and for all your lovely comments. I do read every single one of them.

4 comments:

Eva Laney said...

Congrats to the winner... Was a great hop. Thanks again
Eva :0)

Michelle said...

Congrats!!!!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Congrats to the winner! =)

ShersL84bed said...

YAY! That's me! Thank you so much. I'll send you over an email.

Smiles Sher