Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Winner! Winner! Winner!






Just a quick post to announce the winner from last weekends Disney Blog Hop. I would like to thank all my wonderful followers........ old and new for the lovely comments you leave and for visiting my blog. Right now I am having major problems with my dashboard and cannot get any updates from the blogs I follow, this has been going on since Friday and I have tried everything except for throwing the stupid computer out the window. I am so angry and so bored! But enough complaining........

The winner is

#15
Jens Craft Corner
said...
I love your layout! I love getting ideas for scrapbook pages, so this was great! You are so talented!

Please email me so I can get your candy in the mail.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats Jen!

Tiffany

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Jen!
Sherrie K

Cely said...

Congratulations! I'm having the same problem too... sometimes the blog updates show up, and sometimes they don't. :( Hopefully they get it fixed soon.