Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge #7: Friends Forever!


This weeks challenge at Whimsical Wednesday is Back to Basic! Make a cricutless card or project! and include something old school. I used printed images which I cut out and then pop up using pop ups for dimension. I think I picked this up about 8 years ago at one of the Scrap Booking Stores and I forgot I even had it.



I had these great photos of my grand kids from my Hubby's Birthday from a couple of years ago and decided it was time to get them scrapped. These are my sons four children.



The papers was a deal I picked up at Costco many moons ago and I think I could live to be 110 and never even make a dint in the box.



I do love Costco!




I did a bit of paper tearing and chalking to finish the edges off, added a few brads and then found the sayings on the computer and just printed them off.


I love that saying Sisters by chance Friends forever........but I should tell you that little guy is my grandson with those big beautiful eyes.



As always thanks for stopping by and have a great week.






12 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun lay-out! Great colors!

Cindy Beland said...

Super job with this challenge!Your layouts are soooo beautiful and great details.Thanks for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday! :)

christys_scrappin said...

Adorable layout Mom! XOXO

Charlotte said...

W hat a fun LO with such cute pictures. This is just adorable.

GiGi said...

THis is an adorable layout! I love the circle pics. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

DebC said...

this is really cute! You did a good job....was it hard not to use your cricut! :)
Hugs,
Deb

Kim H said...

Jenny,
Your Layouts are just INCREDIBLE! I LOVe how many pictures you were able to put on both pages! I love all the details,papers and of course those cuties! You are so blessed to have so many in your life! Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical wednesday's!

Unknown said...

Wow Jenny your LO is the cutest ever. I love the photos. All of you embellishments are so so cute. Love the way you put those little phrases by the pictures. My favorite is Sisters by chance friends by choice. What a great job with this challenge. Thank you for joining us over at Whimsical Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Such a cute LO. Thanks for sharing.

Jani Lewis to hummingbird204, porteresther
show details 5:44 PM (47 minutes ago)

Sorry I missed you on the Twins Birthday blog hop. My site is Papaer Compulsions. I was having computer problems and my project was not posted yet. I have a cool birthday project if you would like to stop by now. www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com

Thanks
Jani

The Archiving Angel said...

Wow, this is great. Love the old school techniques of paper tearing and using the brads. Your paper choices really go well with the pictures. Great job with this challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday.
All the best,
Sonia

Anonymous said...

what a great layout! you did a wonderful job putting it together. Good luck from the WW Design team!

SiskiyouSue said...

I always love your layouts, they are so bright and fun! Thanks for the inspiration.