Sunday, February 27, 2011

Butterflies a Gift From Heaven.

I found a new blog called Dizzy Lizzys Creations the other day and she was telling the story about when her mother passed away from cancer and a beautiful butterfly appeared out of know where and landed on the spray of the flowers of her mothers coffin at the grave yard and then later that same day how more butterflies appeared in the back yard. This story touched my heart very deeply. I also lost my Mother to cancer and when I read her story it just gave me such a warm feeling. I know those butterflies were sent from heaven to say your mom is O.K...she is at peace now, and it is my turn to take care of her.



So I decide to make a card for here challenge and then sadly a dear friend of mine had a loss this week so I had to make it into a Sympathy card for her. I know she will love it and maybe the butterflys will help her.


The paper I used were scrap from K & Company. I used Serenade for the butterflies cutting them at 1.5 inches and 1 inch. I also used Stickles.

3 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

That is such a sweet story, the card is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful story! Your card will lift anyone's spirits! XXX

flowerdisco said...

beautiful!