Monday, January 3, 2011

Abbys Wedding / Anniversary Challenge

Wow, I finally pulled out some of our wedding photos and decided to do my album. There are not many pictures and the ones we have are very bad!

You have to remember we were married in 1970, that is over 40 years ago but it seems like only yesterday. I can remember everything so well.


I did this two page layout for a challenge that I found over at Scrapbookaholic. Abby just celebrated her 15Th Wedding Anniversary.


I decided not to use my cricut for this layout and make it look a bit old fashion. I added pink rose ribbon to the layout to match the pink flower on my gown. I used my sewing machine , something I do not do to often.
It was really pretty funny, cause hubby heard the sewing machine and he thought I was hemming his pants he got for Christmas. Sorry Hubbie..... maybe next time! LOL


I had my sons kids over yesterday and the girls love to see what Nanny is working on. So when I told them the pictures were of Papa and Nanny the middle one spoke up and said......I don't think so!.
Kids are so cute.
If you are looking for my 200 Follower Blog Candy click here. You have until the morning of Jan. 10th and I will then be picking a winner!




3 comments:

Year 2 said...

What a beautiful layout. Thank you for sharing such a special memory :-)

Tabitha said...

Love your layout. Congrats on 40 years that is a big accomplishment now a days. I celebrated my 14th and it doesn't seem like that long either. Until I look at my oldest and remember I have a teenager. Oh then I remember! LOL TFS

Abby said...

LOVE your LO!!!! I am so happy you got to take those pictures out and do something special to them!!!!! thanks for entering my challenge!!!!!