Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paper Secrets Blog Hop Winner!



First I would like to thank all my followers! New and old for their beautiful comments on my Believe Book, I loved reading each and every one of them and for the friendship I feel I have found with so many of you. I was so happy to finish this album and it is now sitting on my fireplace for everyone to see at Christmas time.
Christmas is at my house this year and there will be 30 of us.....a real full house for sure. I have the three trees up and fully decorated and I am now just doing some last minute gift in my scrap room and then I think I will be done for another year.
So I guess I have chatted enough for one night and had better get on with it....that is why you have all stopped bye in the first place.
So I used Random.org to pick my winner

and the lucky winner is #27



Anonymous said...
Beautiful Jenny! This is a real family treasure and I'm sooooo jealous! I want one too - guess I'm just going to have to come over after Xmas and make one for me (that is if I ever finish Aidan's Halloween Book)snicker!
Congratulation!
Please email me so I can get your parcel out in the mail.
I am also going to be putting together a 200 follower Blog Candy, which I will be posting in the next couple of days. I am only four followers away....so I think it is about time I say thank you to all of you for sharing my blog with me.
Take care my dear friends and have a safe night!
Jenny

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Congrats winner!

Anonymous said...

NO WAY! I really did not expect to win anything - I just wanted to tell you how much I loved your book!!! Thank you so much.