Monday, November 8, 2010

Second Page of Grandma & Me!

This is the matching page to go with the last layout I did. I like to make all my layouts into two page layouts. using the same colours.





This time in the pictures we have Auntie Gillian with Aidan and Papa with Aidan.



I used a lot of brads and then laced raffia for a extra wow factor!




The head of the monkey is a journal tag which you can see in the next picture. Once again the monkeys were cut with my cricut using my New Arrivals Cartridge.





I just noticed when I was putting this layout on that I forgot the brads on the last layout, darn it anyway, I thought I was finished. LOL!


Once again this layout is for the challenge over at : Getting Crick's :Boyish Charm Cartridge Challenge.


Thanks for popping in and have a great night.

If you wish to see the first page of the layout, it is on the post just below this one.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this is just as cute as the first one! I love the lacing--wow! Such amazing detail--but i really LOVE that ribbon! where did you get it? soooo cute!
Thanks for playing my Boyish Charms challenge at Getting Cricky

all the cricky best,
kandrew

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute!! love all your brads! and this is just my favorite monkey....reason I bought the Expression and went crazy looking for New arrival!! lol, my excuse!
Gaby

Savahanna said...

I like this page to. Grandma is going to love this book. Can't wait to see the rest of the book.