Friday, November 19, 2010

Look What Meredith"s Scraps Sent Me!

I love my mail lady when she brings me parcel and today just happened to be one of those days. I received this beautiful card and wood grain embossing folder from a fellow blogger Meredith from Meredith's Scraps
I had left a comment one day asking her where she had gotten the wood grain folder and she was kind enough to send me a email with the information, she had got it online from a store in Australia. So I email them to see if they would ship to Canada and before they could even answer Meredith had emailed me back and said she had picked one up for me!

I could not believe a complete stranger could be so kind and do this for me. My hubby asks me how I can spend so much time scrapbooking and blogging...... and this is why, because of beautiful friendly people like her. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have made me a very happy lady.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No problem Jenny! I'm glad I could help. Can't wait to see what you make with it. To answer your quesyion : I coloured the hair with Copics and then added some Glossy Accents. Glad you like it xxx