Friday, November 12, 2010

I Got Attitude Blog Award





Look what I got!












I got Attitude Blog Award




I would like to thank Gloria at Gloria's Goof Craft Spot. I am honored to have met such a fine friend in the blogging world.




In order for me to accept this award I need to tell you three things that are different about me!





1. I knocked my front tooth out this year




2. I eat in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping




3. I like to work on minature doll houses.




The first person I am giving this award to is my daughter Christy...if any one has attitude...pick her! LOL...I love you honey!



http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/2010/10/scrapbook-challenges-page-layout.html

Next I have decided on Meredith, I met her on the blogs and I have found such a friend in her, this lady has a heart of gold, and if some day I have the chance to meet her, I would be on cloud nine for a very long time! Your the best Meredith





http://www.meredithscraps.com/



Next up is Pattie, I met Pattie on face book, I am now a big time stalker of her blog. She also lives in Canada, so we have something else in common, besides the blogs.





http://dreamcardsbypatty.blogspot.com/2010/11/30-days-of-gift-giving-blog-hop.html





Then we have Krista over at Getting Cricky she has such a great blog, if you haven't check it out, what stopping you? You will not be sorry!





Last but not least is Chris from Turnedgypsy , again I have never had the pleasure of meeting this fine lady, but I know if we did, I would like her, she also has a heart of gold.



After doing all this I will display my award on my sidebar and in return I will get $5.00 in stamps from Digis with Attitude.



I hope all the girls will accept there awards and have fun with them.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny--I didn't realize you gave me this--thank you so Much! I'll pop it up tonight with a big thank you to you! How manyp people do I give it to?

hugs,
kandrew