Monday, November 8, 2010

Grandma & Me: Our Darling Little Monkey!

This is a layout I did of my oldest sister's first Grandson. I started this layout a couple of years ago and then tucked it away and forgot all about it.
So I have decided that this is the week to pull out all the half finished layouts and get them done.
At the bottom of the layout is a rub on which says Grandma & Me, because you can hardly see it, I got mad and threw it in a drawer, I seam to do that a lot when I get upset.

This picture is Aidan and his Uncle Geoff.




I stamped the you are adorable and used eyelets and lace to combine the title and picture together.

I finished the layout by cutting Monkeys from New Arrival Cartridge in a variety of sizes. They say that he is a monkey, so I decided what the heck!
I am entering this layout for the challenge at Getting Cricky's Cricut Cartridge Challenge: Boyish Charm.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD for you, Jenny! I love that denim jean paper--that is beautiful! The entire layout is adorable--you even took time to sew around the mats! Just a GREAT layout!
Thanks for playing my Boyish Charms Challenge at GETTING CRICKY!

all the cricky best,
kandrew