Monday, September 6, 2010

Once you choose hope anything is possible!





Abbie over at Cricut Me That is having a challenge for Breast Cancer awareness.

Theme Details:

Think Pink, project must contain the color pink and some sort of inspirational/encouraging message pertaining to breast cancer....however you interpret this.

This is my Easel Card. The inside verse reads:

On days that you feel bad.
When cancer treatments make you sick and tired,
When you feel like you can’t cope,
I want you to close your eyes and imagine,
I’m there with you, giving you a hug.
Then I want you to call and tell me wants going on
I’m your friend, I’m listening,
I want to help.

3 comments:

christys_scrappin said...

This is a beautiful card Mom! Love, love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jenny! Thanksf or your comment--don't forget you have to be a follower of my blog to win the candy--so don't forget to follow me, and I'm following you now too!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for playing along with us during the First Friday Challenge;) What a beautiful card!! And a sweet poem, what an encouragement that would be to receive!! BTW - you won the facebook "contest" of likes - so email me your shipping info so I can get your die out to you!!

~abbie
Cricut Me That
cricutmethat@gmail.com