Friday, September 3, 2010

Dream Life! A Challenge for Vicky!






Ann over at Paper Patch Crafts has a challenge going on.
First you are to follow this sketch, plus use the colours purple, pink and teal. The topic should be one of fun and happiness in honor of her sister and dear friend that passed away recently.
These pictures were taken of me last April when I was in Vegas with my daughter. Just the two of us went and it was a very special bonding vacations. I love my family dearly and to be able to spend, one on one time with someone you love is the best happiness that I can think of.

3 comments:

christys_scrappin said...

This turned out perfect! I LOVE the pictures Mom! Nice job!

Star Rork said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & posting my blog candy. Love this layout, the colors & depth are amazing!

beejay said...

Beautiful LO, I just love those colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am now following :)