Thursday, September 16, 2010

Button Up For School!






Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog are having yet another great challenge. This weeks theme is to make a school project and use a button some where on the project. This was such a fun project to do. I really put my thinking hat on for this one and I am very pleased with the results.
Cartridges used:
Paisley for the glasses
Create a Critter for the worm
Fabulous Finds for the books
Doodle Charm
I am also going to enter this layout over at The Pink Elelphant they also have a back to school theme this week.

12 comments:

Gloria said...

I Love it! You did such a GREAT job and that worm is sooooo stinkin cute;)

4kids4 said...

Just soooo cute!! And look at all of the detail! TFS!

Sherri said...

WOW....Fantastic layout....love all the little details and the glasses on the worm!

Thanks for crawling with us!~

christys_scrappin said...

This is just TOO adorable!

BrendaB said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute! I love the bookworms! Thanks for joining us on the FCCB blog hop!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

I love that little book work. and he is adorable with his star glasses on. Thanks for joining our Fantabulous Cricut Crawl.

Jennifer said...

This is so CUTE!! Love the little worm and all the great details!! Thanks for playing along at TPE!! (=

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute! I love the bookworms! Thanks for joining us on the FCCB blog hop!

Lori (THCEO) said...

Now that is adorable! Thanks for joining us on the Crawl! :)

Angela said...

hehehe! love that little worm! fabulous LO!!! thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

Kate said...

This is just fabulous! I love all the little extras you've added to the page. The papers are fantastic too! Obviously a work of great love.
Thanks for joining the Fantabulous Cricut Blog Crawl!

Valerie said...

What a darling layout!! all the details are perfect:) Thanks for playing along with us at the FCCB crawl.