Thursday, August 26, 2010

Riviera Maya Mexico : Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday





Fantabulous Cricut Challenge me Monday #24 Hot- Tropical Theme!
These pictures were taken in May when we went to Riviera Maya Mexico which is located directly on the beautiful Kantenah Beach. The Resort was surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. The pool was so big it would take me 35 minutes every morning to water jog around it twice. I figured if I did the exercise, I could have a couple more drinks. LOL!
I used Life is a Beach cartridge cutting the chair at 4 inches and the drinks at 3 inches.

7 comments:

GiGi said...

Awesome layout! And what a great place this looks like too!!! :D

christys_scrappin said...

Gorgeous Mom!

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

Beautiful page, I love the pics you took, and your LO looks fabulous with them. Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB. Hope to see more of your work.

BrendaB said...

Very cool page! I love the little tropical drink images across the top!

Valerie said...

What a fun page, and a I love the story behind the pictures, it made me smile ;) Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week:)

Angji said...

That's one big pool! Great layout and all of the details!

Kate said...

What a super layout! I just love all the detailing that you've done with your images. Great job!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB!